Monday, October 27, 2014

Apologies

Oh--

Oh this was awkward.

Min Ya stood frozen, only a few yards from them. She had started to approach again when the healer came out, just to hear her report.

Should she turn around? What was the proper grieving time before asking the healer for help herself? The air bender supposed she could go find another healer, but she still had no idea where, and what if they were having an even worse situation?

"I'm.. I'm sorry for your loss..."

*---------*

Katsuo arrived at the dojo, looking out for his little brother.

"Katsuo!" the young boy called out, rushing over.

"Shiro, there you are. Enjoy yourself?"

He nodded vigorously. "I did! We learned about dragons today! They were the first firebenders! So I'm gonna be like a dragon!"

The older brother gave out a weak chuckle. "I suppose you will be." He then turned his attention up to the mentors, an older woman and her son. "He hasn't been causing trouble, has he?"

No comments:

Post a Comment